Influencing Skills Training
The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
In business no matter what role we hold a high proportion of our working day is spent relating to people. As a leader, we need to focus, as much if not more on influencing, communicating and developing effective working relationships, as we do on building our functional skills.
This course will provide delegates with:
- An understanding of what influence really means and how we influence people in different situations and circumstances
- An opportunity to examine their working relationships and where they need to invest their focus
- An understanding of the different personality types and how we can adapt to influence those that work differently to us
- The importance of reframing in influence
- Practical tools that will enable them to select the appropriate influencing style to build trust and gain results