*This training course is now fully booked*
A great opportunity to rediscover an environment where we can share experiences and engage with our peers!
The key to successful leadershiptoday is influence, not authority.Kenneth Blanchard
In business no matter what role we hold a high proportion of our working day is spent relating to people. As a leader, we need to focus, as much if not more on influencing, communicating and developing effective working relationships, as we do on building our functional skills.
This course will provide delegates with:
- An understanding of what influence really means and how we influence people in different situations and circumstances
- An opportunity to examine their working relationships and where they need to invest their focus
- An understanding of the different personality types and how we can adapt to influence those that work differently to us
- The importance of reframing in influence
- Practical tools that will enable them to select the appropriate influencing style to build trust and gain results