Effective Networking and Business Development
Networking allows you to remain in the loop, stay informed of future developments that are not yet made public and to capitalise on people’s knowledge and expertise.
But very often attendance at networking events isn’t fruitful.
This 2-day course provides delegates with a networking strategy, enables them to identify and build valuable contacts and gives them the skills to develop the relationship further through business development activity. It is suitable for anyone in a role that requires them to generate new opportunities through networking or face to face business development or both.
Day one of the course provides a systematic approach to business networking that maximises opportunities to create new contacts and build future partnerships
- What is Networking?
- Developing an effective network of relationships
- Setting networking goals
- Finding new contacts
- Developing your pitch – who are you and what do you do?
- Event follow up
Day two provides delegates with skills and tools to prospect effectively, arrange client meetings and hold effective business development conversations.
- Understanding the buyer’s journey
- Building trust ad rapport through behaviour styles
- Securing the business meeting
- Advanced questioning techniques to establish opportunities
- Delivering a value solution
- Closing the opportunities
- Post meeting follow up
Price: £450+vat per person (10% discount for 2 or more bookings)
Date – 21st & 22nd June 2022
Times: 9.30am – approx. 4.30pm
Venue: Cardiff Central Venue TBC
Trainer: Nicky Courtney
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org